Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update Day 2,3,4,5 . . . . . .

So I didn't hold up my end of the deal and update everyday like I thought. And I heard from 2 people today telling me to get my blahg updated with more pics. Here's the status . . . baseboards are still ripped off. We haven't had time or the weather to get them sanded down and repainted. Floor is completed and grouted. It's beautiful and I LOVE it. It changed my entire downstairs. Jared and I got the kitchen repainted and it's a brighter orange but we like it and we're happy. The kitchen is still a work in progress and we still have tools and stuff all sitting on our island but we'll get back to normal soon. And to top it off Jared installed lights on top and below the cabinets. I love him, he's so handy in the house and I find his skills invaluable. All the pics are below.

And here's what the cat did the whole time while Jared and I painted every night last week after we got home from work. That's my ripped of white baseboard in the back.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT. Come over to my house and fix it up please. And hey - being Atticus and managing a big project like this is hard work, even for the Eric of cats.

    ReplyDelete