Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Super Saturday



So not only was my last Saturday chock full of lots to do with party decor and what not but I also did 2 faces for the WX High Christmas dance. This is a lot of fun for me as I get to catch up with my old Sunday School girls and check up on what they are doing. Here's 2 faces with different eyes; one natural pink and the other greens finished off with some purple liner. What's sad is that I used to wear makeup like this everyday to work but now I don't get up early enough to do it anymore so I've settled into the 'everyday' makeup routine for time. Maybe once the New Year hits I'll feel inspired to get up a little earlier. I just wish I could find enough inspiration to wake up early enough to pull off a workout. But I know that won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment