Monday, February 16, 2009

Pulled Pork Sandwiches



I did it! I actually remembered to take a picture of some food that I had prepared. But this time, it is not from a recipe I have but a spice packet I buy at the store. Pulled pork sandwiches are super good and with this spice packet it was so easy. You just combine the seasoning packet with some brown sugar, ketchup, and cider vinegar. It goes in your crockpot with 3 lbs of pork shoulder and cooks on low for 8 hours. Then you take it out and shred it with 2 forks and return it to the crockpot for another half hour. Voile! You have yourself a sandwich. The directions for everything are on the back of the McCormick Seasoning packet and you can find that in the spice section of your favorite grocery store.

3 comments:

  1. I love crockpot recipes, and this one looks totally yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny, cause I was just talking to a friend today about making pulled pork sandwiches this weekend...thanks for the tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum....looks great. I bought the bottle ($16.) at Williams Sonoma...this has to be A LOT cheaper!!!

    ReplyDelete