Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Surprise Center


I can't take full credit for these little gems. Actually . . . the geniuses behind these chocolate delights are Tom and Cyd Klc. Tom made them one night and like a pig I think I ate half the plate. Um . . . embarassing. But freaking delicious and very worth it!!!
Here's the tell how:

I devil's food cake mix
2 eggs
1 Tbs. flour
1/2 cup oil


Mix all these ingredients up at once.

Get a bag of Rolos

Get a good tablespoon of dough, stick an unwrapped Rolo in the center and top of with a little bit of more dough and then roll in hands.

Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet. Then sprinkle with some powdered sugar after they have sat for 5 minutes out of the oven.

Everyone will hate these. They are really gross. Wink, wink.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Cow. I almost gagged. On my own drool. WOW. Those look good - and EASY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so trying these!!! Chocolate and caramel! What more can you ask for??

    ReplyDelete