Monday, July 6, 2009

Agent Dana Scully is my hero


Ok some of you may not know this but I LOVE the X-Files. I used to watch that show when it first came out on Fox television when I was in junior high. Gillian Anderson who played Agent Scully starred in the BBC miniseries that completely consumed my July 4th. I had no idea she was going to make a good Englishwomen, but in my eyes she can do no wrong. It's Bleak House by Charles Dickens. I rented it from the library. It's 15 episodes long; 1 hour length opening episode with 14 half hour installments. I really enjoyed it quite a bit. Moral of the story . . . don't try and birth a baby and hide it, don't wait on life to happen around you, take control of your destiny, and disguise your handwriting. Ok, check . . . I got all those down. I highly recommend it if you are in the mood for some long BBC drama. And a nice accompaniment to Bleak House was BBQ Chicken Pizza from Pier 49, no red onion. Remember . . . I loathe red onion. And garlic cheese bread. Very healthy and very tasty so I didn't need to work out that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment