Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Halloween Table Runner
















I don't have a kitchen table anymore. We gave it away to my parents since we only used it as a catch all in my kitchen. And now I need a chair to put a high chair on and I don't have one. Smart right? So what do I do? I make a Halloween table runner. Except this table runner will sit on my piece of furniture below my TV. We'll set the candy bowl on it.
















It turned out really cute and it was really easy to make. And it didn't take super long. I just bought 5 fat quarters of quilting cotton and cut them down to the size I wanted.


















I also put a back on it and then made my own bias tape. I got a vertical stripe cotton and then cut on the bias so that my bias tape would have diagonal stripes. I think it turned out pretty cute even though it's homemade.

1 comment: