Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Maizie Happenings

Well the Christmas dress just didn't happen this year. I wasn't heart broken at all. There are plenty of Christmas's in the future. Right now I'm trying to work out a 1st birthday party outfit. One of the biggest problems I have right now with making M little clothes is that she is so slender so most patterns end up being quite big. But we're working on it, and I'm sure we'll have an outfit for her birthday party in February.





Jared and I took her to see Santa Claus. I'm not convinced that next year's pic will look any different.






Yesterday we went to Cabela's and we took Maizie around to look at the different animals and fish. She liked the fish tank best. The one fish was looking straight out so it made for a cute picture.







No comments:

Post a Comment