Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Door Ding and Ditch


So I thought I would post a pic of the ding on my car door that I found last week. I actually thought it was funny because whoever dinged my door tried to rub off the red paint that they left with their finger. My car is black and so it's always dirty. I could see their finger swipes. What's even better is it looks like they then licked their finger in hopes of the paint coming off. You can't see that the paint is red from the picture. LOSER! Thanks a lot red car . . . 'preciate ya.

PS . . . it's really not as big as it looks. Don't let the reflection of the car fool you. That was a grey Accord I was parked next to that you can see reflected in my door.

1 comment:

  1. That's horrible. You should have called J-Rad and hidden in the parking lot until the idiot came out. Then ambushed him. You could have put a dent in his head, and then given him a tongue bath.

    ReplyDelete